The Paul Ryan budget calls for large cuts in food subsidies.
Note to Paul Ryan: people are entitled to food, its call the “social conscience”, Something the GOP lacks.
- Reduce unemployment: Starving people can’t work.
- Reduce Crime: Starving people steal.
- Reduce disease: Starving people are sick people.
- Reduce Birth Defects: Starving people have weak babies.
- Reduce violence: Starving people are not happy people.
- Increase hope: Starvation steals hope.
- Increase Patriotism: A country that cannot feed its poor is not worth believing in.
- Decrease the disenfranchised: A meal says the nation cares.
- (I ask the reader to leave comments and grow this list)