Paul Ryan and friends deny the most basic concepts of American Democracy.
If Government was “Of the People, By the People, and For the People”, the working class could build a country where:
- Everyone would have food.
- Everyone would have a roof over their heads.
- Everyone could get an education.
- Everyone could see a doctor when they needed to.
- Everyone would be safe from police harassment.
- Background checks to buy firearms would be law.
- Assault Weapons would be banned.
- Democrats would be a majority in the US House of Representatives.
- All Americans could marry the person of their choice.
- Every child born would be wanted.
- Poverty would be a free choice, not a circumstance of birth.
- All citizens would respect, not fear, the government.
- The world would respect, not fear, America.
- Every American would be proud of their country.
Paul Ryan budget shows that “too big to fail” is not big enough. Interfering with the biggest getting bigger is government overreach. Protecting the the working class form the tyranny of the rich and powerful is government overreach. in this area he calls for smaller government.
Paul Ryan budget proposal fights against government interference with the freedom to starve, freedom to die if your sick, freedom be victimized if your weak, etc. To interfere with these rights would be government overreach.
Government must be big enough to go far beyond defense and threaten the world with military force. In this area Paul Ryan promotes growth.
Government must be big enough to restrict freedom to choose who you marry and what you and your doctor decides is best for your health. Here Ryan also calls for growth of the reach of government.
The only economic growth promoted by the Ryan budget is more “to big to fail”. This type of growth is temporary. As demonstrated in 2008, when the working class is depressed, the economy fails all classes, the rich included.
Ryan promotes a system that is prejudicial against the working class. Ryan learned nothing from the cycles of recession of the past 30 years. By the labor and consumerism of the working class, the rich get richer. When the working class prospers the country prospers and visa verse.