Rand Paul’s ignorance, distortions, and deceptions, Part II.
During his lecture Rand Paul praises the economic growth during Reagan’s presidency as a model to follow.
- Reagan raised taxes.
- Paul opposes tax increases.
- (Obama calls for tax increases)
- Reagan expanded the size of government 1.5 million employees.
- Paul calls for smaller government.
- (Obama has cut nearly 800,000 government jobs)
- Reagan increased the military with a $1 Trillion dollar peace time build up.
- Rand Paul does love this about Reagan.
- Obama has reduced military spending.
- All this he did with deficit spending.
- Blaming federal deficit as the cause of poor economic growth, Paul calls for austerity to balance the budget.
- Obama has reduced the deficit every year in office and calls for easing down the deficit.
The only things Reagan and Paul have in common is they were both republicans and loved spending money to threaten the world. Paul claims that the republican party has not changed. Paul needs to be a student not a lecturer.